1. What book had the most impact on you?
There would be three: The Lord of the Rings by J.R.R. Tolkien triggered my first attempt to write a novel; Feeling Good by Dr David D. Burns helped me accept my own depression as an illness and not a fault of character, as well as helped me heal from it; and How To Make A Living With Your Writing by Joanna Penn empowered me to reach for my dreams.
2. What movie would be greatly improved if it was made into a musical?
I’m not a fan of musicals so… none.
3. If given the choice, which literary man or woman would you like to have a relationship with? And what relationship? (friend/co-conspirator/love interest/enemy/etc.)
I’d want to co-write a book with James Patterson! Doesn’t everybody?
4. What is the most embarrassing thing you have ever worn?
I don’t get embarrassed that easily. But the weirdest thing I’ve worn was… Zebra stripes. Like… actual, indelible sharpie zebra stripes on my skin. It was for a team challenge with my swimming team in high school. We won. I had to go to school with stripes still showing for a few days, haha.
5. What part of a kid’s movie completely scarred you?
Nothing really “scarred” me, but I was freaked out by the entire world of Wonderland… especially the Cheshire cat.
6. If you were arrested with no explanation, what would your friends and family assume you had done?
Hm… Assault and battery? Legitimate defence? The dude would have totally deserved it though.
7. What is your weirdest hobby?
I guess it depends on your definition of “weird”. Collecting BJD, maybe? Or playing with Lego bricks? Though I neglect those these days because I prioritize writing.
8. What secret conspiracy would you like to start?
I don’t have time to start conspiracies, I have books to write!
9. What mythical creature would improve the world most if it existed?
Fire-breathing dragons? Just kidding. I suppose that would be angels. ♥
10. What’s the most imaginative insult you can come up with?
You have as much culture as a sanitized plastic ball.
The rules of this award are as follows (cause all nice things have to have rules):
- Create a new post thanking the person who nominated you, linking to their blog. Include the award graphic.
- Answer the questions provided.
- Make a new set of 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
- Nominate 5-10 recently followed bloggers and share your post with them so they see it.
My questions for you are:
- If you had to name one song summing up your life over the last few years, what song would that be?
- If you had to describe yourself in a single word, what would it be?
- If you could magically acquire one talent or personality trait, what would it be?
- If you had no obligations (family, money, etc.), what would you spend your life doing?
- If you had to use a piece of fiction (book, movie, video game, etc.) to describe your goals, what would it be?
- If you could have anybody, real or fictional, help you reach your goals who would you choose and why?
- If you could have any superpower, what would it be and why?
- If you could live anywhere, real or fictional, where would it be?
- If you could change one piece of fiction’s ending, what would it be and how would you change it?
- If you could have a device to do any one thing in your place, what would it do?
My nominees for the Liebster Award are (in no particular order):
Argh! So many great bloggers, it was hard to choose! Eliminating those who had much over 1k followers and those I’d already nominated last year for the Blogger Recognition Award helped a little but… uuuurgh! If you don’t feel like participating, it’s alright. Just sharing your blogs make me happy.